This series 1934 $500 Federal Reserve Note is from the New York district and is in Extra Fine plus condition.
- Next to the highest denomination used in general circulation.
- This note comes housed in a Capital plastics deluxe currency holder..
- Lightly circulated $500 note from series 1934.
- Better than Extra Fine condition.
- Last printed in 1945 and bear the portrait of President William McKinley.
These high denomination notes were last printed in 1945, and the government stopped issuing them in 1969. Due to the limited numbers printed, these notes have become popular with currency collectors over the years. Friedberg#2202-B.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Mint Mark:||B - New York|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|