Part of the exceptionally popular series from the U.S. Mint, this key-date Gold Buffalo with a mintage of only 100,000 has been certified a perfect MS-70 by PCGS!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Only 2,879 graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: The American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a full oz of .9999 fine Gold, it is easy to see why the Gold American Buffalo is one of the most popular Gold coins in the United States. Add this 2012 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of 1 oz Gold Buffalos. Shop 1 oz Gold Buffalos and learn how to build your investment strategy.