This stunning issue is the fifth coin in the "Sailing Ships" series. The Cutty Sark is the world's sole surviving extreme clipper. The much loved sailing ship reopened in Greenwich after a $78 million restoration project.
- Contains .84 oz of Silver.
- Comes encapsulated in a plastic capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 7,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Coat of Arms of the Republic of Belarus, issuing country and face value of the coin. In the central part of the coin is the laser made hologram depicting wind rose. The background has a navigation map and along the rim the year of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Features an image of the Cutty Sark with a sea skyline in the background. Near the bottom is a miniature side view of the ship with the inscription Cutty Sark next to the image.
- Struck at the Warsaw Mint.
This coin is perfect for any history lover. Add this 2011 Cutty Sark Silver coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.84 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mint of Poland|