|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.84 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mint of Poland|
This stunning issue is the fifth coin in the "Sailing Ships" series. The Cutty Sark is the world's sole-surviving extreme clipper and reopened in Greenwich after a $78 million restoration project.
- Contains .84 oz of Silver.
- Comes encapsulated in a plastic capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 7,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Coat of Arms of the Republic of Belarus above the laser-made hologram depicting the wind rose. The background has a navigation map and, along the rim, the year of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Features an image of the Cutty Sark with a sea skyline in the background. Near the bottom is a miniature side view of the ship with the inscription "Cutty Sark" next to the image.
- Struck at the Warsaw Mint.
This coin is perfect for any history lover. Add this 2011 Cutty Sark Silver coin to your cart today!