This .925 fine brilliant uncirculated 20 Rubles coin is the second coin in the "Sailing Ships" series. The series of commemorative coins has been devoted to the most magnificent and recognizable ships.
- Contains .84 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 25,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Coat of Arms of the Republic of Belarus.
- Reverse: Features an image of the Dar Pomorza with a marine landscape in the background. On the left in the bottom part a characteristic modern architecture of Gdynia.
These coins are minted using the integral HOLOGRAM technology with an image of the wind rose. Add this 2009 Sailing Ship to your cart today.
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.84 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mint of Poland|