With 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver and a high face value of $20, this collectible commemorative Silver coin will sell quickly. Get yours while they last. The first $20 for $20 coin ever released. These 2011 $20 Silver Maple Leaf Commemorative coins sold out quickly at the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Each coin is encapsulated, inserted in a navy blue coin holder, and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: This design displays 5 maple leafs that form the letter "C," flowing upwards and into the distance, representative of Canada's strength and ability to grow.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this $20 1/4 oz Silver Commem to your cart today!