This Silver half dollar was issued on the 250th anniversary of George Washington's birth. At the time, it was the first commemorative coin struck by the U.S. Mint in almost 30 years and it marks the beginning of the modern commemorative coin era.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Comes in box and with certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 2,210,458 coins.
- Obverse: Features George Washington on horseback.
- Reverse: Depicts the eastern façade of Mount Vernon, George Washington’s home.
Honor the first president of this great nation. Add this 1982 George Washington Commemorative Silver coin to your cart today.