This half dollar coin commemorates the centennial of the Statue of Liberty as a gift from France to the United States. It was the first commemorative half dollar struck with a clad composition.
- Contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Comes in U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a design by Edgar Z. Steever showing the Statue of Liberty before an immigrant ship entering New York Harbor.
- Reverse: Design by Sherl Winter depicting a family of immigrants viewing Ellis Island.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Add this 1986 Statue of Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!