This lovely summer-themed Silver Maple Leaf comes from the Royal Canadian Mint and is part of their four-year Season in Colors Collection. This is the second in the series of colorized Silver Maple Leafs.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes to you in the original box with full-color outer sleeve and certificate of authenticity from the mint.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II designed by Dora de Pedery-Hunt used on Maple Leafs from 1990-2003.
- Reverse: Displays an image of a sugar maple's branch, including full green leaves along with helicopter-like seed packets, as well as the weight and purity of the coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
This coin would make a nice gift for any nature lover. Add this 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf Summer Colors coin to your cart today!