|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||2 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|
The Libertad is Mexico's treasure coin and is minted at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest Mint in North America, established in 1535. This 2 oz Silver Libertad features greater detail on the iconic Mexican imagery.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding cotton gloves to your order.
The beloved Silver Libertad series began in 1982. Add this 2012 2 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!