Complete set of Engelhard Prospectors!
This seven-round set contains one of each of the following 1 oz Silver rounds:
- 1982 with "E" logo on reverse (first year)
- 1983 with "E" logo on reverse (very hard to find)
- 1984 with "E" logo on reverse
- 1984 with eagle on reverse
- 1985 with eagle on reverse
- 1986 with eagle on reverse
- 1987 with eagle on reverse (last year)
Engelhard was the first refinery to make 1 oz Silver rounds, which soon dominated the market. Their success and appeal continues due in part to their excellent striking and Engelhard hallmark.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||7 troy oz|