Complete set of Engelhard Prospectors!
This seven-round set contains one of each of the following 1 oz Silver rounds:
- 1982 with "E" logo on reverse (first year)
- 1983 with "E" logo on reverse (very hard to find)
- 1984 with "E" logo on reverse
- 1984 with eagle on reverse
- 1985 with eagle on reverse
- 1986 with eagle on reverse
- 1987 with eagle on reverse (last year)
Engelhard was the first refinery to make 1 oz Silver rounds, which soon dominated the market. Their success and appeal continues due in part to their excellent striking and Engelhard hallmark.
Find the best Silver value at APMEX. We offer low Silver prices and a wide selection of Silver coins, bars and rounds to make buying Silver online easy.
APMEX stands behind every product it sells with a satisfaction guarantee.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Value (low premium over spot)
Comments about Engelhard Prospector (Complete Set 1982-1987) Silver Rounds .999:
An outstanding way to collect Mint Engelhards that are guaranteed original. You might pay a little less on some Auction sites, but you have to swim past the very many counterfeits. I love buying from APMEX, prompt delivery and fabulous product.