These portrait oriented, Silver bars were made by Engelhard in 1981 and feature a maple leaf design. These bars are difficult to obtain making them highly sought after by Engelhard enthusiasts, so get yours while they are still available.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Engelhard Maple logo above with the weight and purity below. Each bar displays a unique serial number.
- Reverse: Plain and smooth without a border.
- These secondary market bars have potential for wear and toning appropriate to their age.
Browse our tubes and boxes suitable for this Silver bar to protect and store your new purchase!
Out of production since the mid-1980s, Engelhard bars are often highly sought after by collectors and investors. Engelhard was once the world’s largest producers of Precious Metals products and the world’s largest metals smelter, and their products have long been valued by investors of Precious Metals. Add one of these popular bars to your cart today!