These coins have been specially treated after the striking process to achieve a very noticeable matte finish. These are the collector's edition ATB coins, and carry the "P" mint mark.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with a protected box, capsule and certificate of authenticity.
- This collector version ATB coin features a beautiful Burnished Finish.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Coqui Tree Frog and a Puerto Rican Parrot with tropical foliage surrounded by "El Yunque," "Puerto Rico," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Guaranteed by the US Mint.
Click here for Capsules, Mint Boxes, Mint Tubes and Wood Display Cases to fit every Silver America The Beautiful coin in your collection!
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
The forest region that encompasses El Yunque National Forest was protected by King Alfonso XII of Spain in 1876, making it one of the oldest protected areas in the West. It was established as Luquillo Forest Reserve on Jan. 17, 1903. Today, more than 200 species of trees and plants, including 23 indigenous species, thrive in the forest's 28,000 acres. The forest receives more than 200 inches of rain yearly in some areas, creating a lush, jungle-like setting.