Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
The Chinese Gold Panda features yearly changing designs, providing collectible appeal on top of the .999 fine Gold content. This example has been graded an MS-70 First Strike by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services in the world.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- First Strike label ensures this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of minting.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features a mother panda and her cub in front of a wall of bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this certified 2012 1/10 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!