Only a limited number of any Krugerrands are struck in Proof, and this date is no exception!
- Contains 1/10 oz of Gold.
- Coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope.
- Minted by South African Mint
Protect and display your Gold Krugerrand in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
A beautiful proof coin to add to your collection!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||South African Mint|