This Silver coin was issued to commemorate the 1988 Summer Olympics held in Seoul, South Korea.
- Contains .7734 oz. of Silver.
- Comes with the original box & certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a hand holding a torch lighting the Olympic torch, held by another hand.
- Reverse: Shows the Olympic rings beneath the letters “USA”. Olive branches frame the images on both sides of the coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Add the spirit of the Olympics to your cart today!