Only $29.99 per coin over spot!
The Gold British Sovereigns in this listing were minted during the reign of Queen Victoria and will be dated from 1887 to 1892. These coins have worldwide popularity and recognition making them a great way to diversify your portfolio.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in tubes. Individual coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Displays a left facing bust of crowned Queen Victoria surrounded by the legend in Latin.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive plastic capsules recommended for this coin.
Featuring historic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold British Sovereigns bearing the likeness of Victoria are one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add some of these historic Gold British Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates and designs of our choice and limited to available inventory.