This Silver bar was made in the late 1970s by Johnson Matthey for Bache, which intertwines the Hunt brothers, financial backing from Bache, and Johnson Matthey-Canada. This historical Silver bar is an excellent way to diversify ones portfolio.
- Contains 100 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Bars will come in a protective plastic bag.
- Estimated mintage of only 500 bars.
- Obverse: Features the iconic Bache name along with the weight and purity.
- Reverse: Plain and blank.
- Guaranteed by Johnson Matthey.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Johnson Matthey is widely recognized, making this an excellent choice for any Silver bar collector looking to add a large amount of Silver in a single purchase. Add this piece of history your collection today!