This 1924 San Francisco Mint Standing Liberty Quarter is in Extra Fine condition and exhibits the usual weak date typical of pre-1925 coins.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Mintage of 2,860,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight with its wings outstretched.
Protect and display your coin by adding a plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1924 Standing Liberty Quarter to your order today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.