The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize the peace following World War I, with a beautiful design by Anthony de Francisci. The 1934-S issue is a semi-key date with a mintage of 1,011,000 coins.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the AU-50 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Protect your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1934-S Peace Dollar to your cart today!