Proof Silver Kookaburra coins are the collector’s version of the beloved Perth Mint coin series and have limited mintages, adding to their collectibility. The high relief design adds even more beauty and greater detail to these unique designs.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with mint box and certificate of authenticity from the Perth Mint.
- The high relief design means the kookaburra is raised above the background, providing a unique look and feel to the coin.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra perched on a tree branch among eucalyptus leaves with an open beak in high relief, designed by Darryl Bellotti.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The Perth Mint has issued a strict mintage cap of 10,000 coins, which means no more will be minted. Add this 2012 Proof Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!