Proof Silver Kookaburra coins are the collector’s version of the beloved Perth Mint coin series and have limited mintages, adding to their collectibility. The high relief design adds even more beauty and greater detail to these unique designs.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with mint box and certificate of authenticity from the Perth Mint.
- The high relief design means the kookaburra is raised above the background, providing a unique look and feel to the coin.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra perched on a tree branch among eucalyptus leaves with an open beak in high relief, designed by Darryl Bellotti.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The Perth Mint has issued a strict mintage cap of 10,000 coins, which means no more will be minted. Add this 2012 Proof Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Australian Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|