The only uncirculated-finish Silver Eagle to bear San Francisco's "S" mint mark, the 2011-S was released only in the 2011 Anniversary Set. With a mintage of only 100,000, this coin is one of the more interesting issues of this popular series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Population of only 21,078 coins.
- Beautiful burnished finish.
- NGC certification guarantees and protects the coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin features a burnished finish, adding further beauty. Add the 2011-S Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!