While an 1881-S Morgan Silver Dollar is readily available in many grades, it is uncommon in MS-67+.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin's condition.
- This coin has the NGC Plus designation. NGC assigns a plus to coins at the high end of their assigned grade, approaching the quality requirements for the next grade.
- In addition to their superior technical merit, coins receiving a plus designation must have above-average eye appeal.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features the mintmark “S” for the San Francisco Mint just above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This iconic piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1881-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!