This stunning 1 kilo (32.15 oz) Silver coin features a design of the Sun Stone of the Aztec Calendar on the reverse in spectacular detail.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Includes certificate of authenticity with a unique serial number, a book detailing the Aztec Calendar's history, a laser-etched timber display case and a magnifying glass.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States) and surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Aztec Calendar design, mint mark of the Casa de Moneda de México (Mo), legal tender denomination "$100" followed by the 2012 year of minting and the legend "1 kg Plata Pura Ley .999" (1 kg Pure Silver Fineness .999).
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
This truly is a collector's dream item and definitely a must-have! Add this 2012 1 Kilo Silver Mexican Aztec Calendar coin to your cart today.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||32.15 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|