This Louis D'or, which translates to Louis' Gold, was issued during the reign of Louis XVI and struck at the Monnaie de Paris.
- Contains .2255 oz actual Gold weight.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Coins are in Very Fine condition with details (lightly cleaned or adjustment marks).
- Obverse: Depicts a left facing bust of King Louis XVI.
- Reverse: Crowned arms of France and Navarre.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
More Than 200 Years Old! Add this beautiful French Gold coin to your collection today!