Johnson Matthey is a name known across the Precious Metals industry and is known for their high-quality refining. These hand-poured and hand-stamped Silver bars are no longer being made adding a sense of collectability.
- Contains 50 oz of .999+ fine Silver.
- Housed in a protective plastic bag.
- Obverse: Displays the JM Logo and crossed hammers inside a rectangle at the top along with the weight and purity. Each bar features JM Ltd. Canada Hallmark at bottom.
- Reverse: Plain and blank.
- Secondary market bars may have some natural toning or contact marks.
Handle your Silver bars with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your cart.
Since these JM Silver Bars are no longer being minted, they have become very popular with collectors and Johnson Matthey enthusiasts. Add this hard to find 50 oz Silver bar to your order today!
These bars may or may not come with a serial number depending on our stock on hand.
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||50 troy oz|