APMEXclusive® in North America. In Chinese mythology, the Dragon is often shown carrying a pearl to represent its great wisdom, hence the term "Pearls of Wisdom."
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded PF-69 by NGC offers protection to the condition of the coin.
- Strict limited mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2012 year-date and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a traditional Chinese dragon holding a pearl.
- Produced by the New Zealand Mint.
Protect and display your colorized Year of the Dragon coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
APMEX has secured a fraction of the low mintage of these popularly themed coins, so lock in your share before they are gone! Add the 1/2 oz Silver Year of the Dragon coin to your cart today!