Recovered from vaults underneath the World Trade Center after the September 11th attacks, these coins are graded MS-69 and have their provenance certified by PCGS.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified by PCGS as having been recovered from the World Trade Center.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin combines the appeal of the Silver Eagle with a provenance linked to one of the most pivotal events in modern U.S. history. Add this World Trade Center Recovery Silver Eagle to your cart today!