The 1930 50 Pesos is one of the tougher dates in the series, having the third-lowest mintage of any issue. Like all of the early dates, it is scarce in high grades. This coin is one of only 104 graded MS-64 by PCGS.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- Population of 104 coins at this grade level with only 21 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the choice uncirculated condition of this coin.
- Obverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Reverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Mexico Gold 50 Peso coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Whether as an individual example of this beautiful type or as a part of a high-quality set, this MS-64 1930 50 Pesos will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this coin to your cart today!