This 1892-CC Morgan Silver Dollar features nice original luster in the protected areas and would fit well in a high grade Morgan Dollar set. The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mint mark “CC” for the Carson City Mint just above the denomination.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1892-CC Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today.