Prooflike Morgan Dollars come from the first few hundred coins struck from new or newly polished dies. These exceptional examples have been certified as MS-64 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the Mint State-64 Proof Like condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add these graded 1878-1904 Proof Like Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
Dates and mintmarks on these random year coins will be of our choosing, determined by stock on hand.