This round was made by Johnson Matthey in the early 1980s and is one of ten in the “Freedom Series”. This round depicts the 2nd Amendment of the United States Constitution, "Right to Bear Arms”.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds will come in a plastic flip.
- Obverse: Reads "The Right To Bear Arms" and depicting men with rifles.
- Reverse: Johnson Matthey name and logo along with the weight and purity of the round.
- Secondary market rounds may have lavender toning, light contact marks, or spots.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
These rounds are no longer being made, making them increasingly difficult to locate in excellent condition (these coins may contain contact marks). Add this iconic 1 oz Silver round to your cart today!
"A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."