This round was made by Johnson Matthey in the early 1980s and is one of ten in the “Freedom Series”. This round depicts the 4th Amendment of the United States Constitution, "Right to Privacy”.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds will come in a plastic flip.
- Obverse: Reads "Right to Privacy" and a family embracing near a door.
- Reverse: Johnson Matthey name and logo along with the weight and purity of the round.
- Secondary market rounds may have lavender toning, light contact marks, or spots.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
These rounds are no longer being made, making them increasingly difficult to locate in excellent condition (these coins may contain contact marks). Add this iconic 1 oz Silver round to your cart today!
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized".