This round was made by Johnson Matthey in the early 1980s and is one of ten in the “Freedom Series”. This round depicts the 6th Amendment of the United States Constitution, "Right to Trial by Jury”.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds will come in a plastic flip.
- Obverse: Reads "Right to Trial by Jury" and a gentleman on trial before his peers.
- Reverse: Johnson Matthey name and logo along with the weight and purity of the round.
- Secondary market rounds may have lavender toning, light contact marks, or spots.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
These rounds are no longer being made, making them increasingly difficult to locate in excellent condition (these coins may contain contact marks). Add this iconic 1 oz Silver round to your cart today!
"In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense".