|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
This round was made by Johnson Matthey in the early 1980s and is one of ten in the “Freedom Series”. This round depicts the 24th Amendment of the United States Constitution, "Right to Vote”.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds will come in a plastic flip.
- Obverse: Reads "Right to Vote" and citizens submitting their ballots.
- Reverse: Johnson Matthey name and logo along with the weight and purity of the round.
- Secondary market rounds may have lavender toning, light contact marks, or spots.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
These rounds are no longer being made, making them increasingly difficult to locate in excellent condition (these coins may contain contact marks). Add this iconic 1 oz Silver round to your cart today!
"The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any State by reason of failure to pay any poll tax or other tax."