These Silver kopeks of Russia and the Soviet Union demonstrate another historical instance of Gresham's Law (where bad money drives out good).
- Contains 2 Silver coins of Czarist Russia, and 2 Silver Soviet issued coins. There is a 10 and 15 Kopek dated prior to 1917, and a 15 and 20 Kopek dated from 1924 through 1930 (dates of our choice).
- Coins are in Extra Fine to Almost Uncirculated condition
- Encapsulated and comes in a handsome wood display case with a certificate of authenticity and a brief history of the coins.
- Obverses: 10 & 15 Kopek coins depict the Imperial Russian Eagle. 15 & 20 Kopek coins depict the denomination within a wreath.
- Reverses: 10 & 15 Kopek coins depict the denomination within a wreath and a crown above. 15 & 20 Kopek coins depicting the seal of the Soviet Union.
As the last Silver coins issued by Russia/Soviet Union for circulation, this set will make a great gift for any collector. Add this highly collectible set to your cart today!