These attractive yellow dragon coins were issued to commemorate the Australasian Numismatic Dealer's Association coin show in Melbourne, Australia, held July 7-8, 2012.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes complete with special ANDA packaging and a certificate of authenticity from the Perth Mint.
- Limited to 5,000 total coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Beautiful colorized version of the Lunar Dragon is shown in full detail.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coin and capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
Meticulously struck from 99.9 percent pure Silver in Specimen quality, no more than 5,000 of the Yellow Dragon Melbourne ANDA Show Special 1 oz coins will be released.