The Noah's Ark coin features supreme minting quality and purity produced by one of the most modern private mints of Germany. Each of these coins is graded MS-69 by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Mint State 69 condition of the coin.
- Only 0.001% of the mintage was graded MS-69 by NGC making this coin hard to find.
- Obverse: Exhibits the coat of arms of the Republic of Armenia along with the value of “500 DRAM” and the year.
- Reverse: Designed by Eduard Kurghinyan and displays a dove in flight with an olive branch with Noah’s Ark floating on the flood waters in front of Mt. Ararat with the rising sun in the background.
Find the perfect storage box to add to your order.
The Armenian Noah's Ark Silver coin series honors one of the most iconic stores of the Bible. Add this 2012 Armenia 1 oz Silver 500 Drams Noah's Ark coin to your cart today!