The only uncirculated-finish Silver Eagle to bear San Francisco's "S" mint mark, the 2011-S was released only in the 2011 Anniversary Set. With a mintage of only 100,000, this coin is one of the more interesting issues of this popular series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Population of only 8,183 coins.
- Beautiful burnished finish.
- PCGS certification guarantees and protects the coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- The First Strike designation certifies that this coin was among those shipped from the US Mint within the first 30 days of release.
- Label hand-signed by John Mercanti, former Chief Engraver of the US Mint, and designer of the Silver Eagle's reverse.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin features a burnished finish, adding further beauty. Add the 2011-S Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!