The Silver Eagle is the most popular Silver coin in the world. This example has been certified a perfect MS-70 by PCGS with a label hand-signed by designer John Mercanti, adding to its collectible appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Label features the signature of John Mercanti, former Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint and designer of the Silver Eagle's famous reverse.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, this Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal and the assurance of PCGS certification. Add the 2011 Silver Eagle to your cart today!