|Metal Content:||73.473 troy oz|
Own a complete set of one of the most beloved designs in American coinage.
- Each coin contains approximately .7734 oz of Silver with a total Silver weight of 73.473 oz.
- Attractively housed in two Dansco albums, this complete Morgan Dollar set contains all regular mint issues dated 1878 to 1921, 95 coins total. The only empty space is the 1895-P, with no known business strikes.
- Each hand selected coin grades Very Good or better.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 95-Coin Morgan Silver Dollar Set to your cart today!