Own a complete set of one of the most beloved designs in American coinage, the Morgan Silver Dollar. This set comes in two Dansco albums and contains 95 Morgan Dollars dated 1878-1904, plus 1921.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver for a total of 73.473 oz Silver.
- Attractively housed in two Dansco albums. The only empty space is the 1895-P, with no known business strikes.
- Each hand-selected coin grades Good or better.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 95-Coin Morgan Silver Dollar Set to your cart today!