Collectors and investors alike can appreciate the style of these vintage pressed bars made by the world-renowned Johnson Matthey company. They offer a unique style of Silver without diminishing their bullion investment appeal.
- Contains 100 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Most likely manufactured in the late 1980s.
- Obverse: The familiar JM logo, weight, purity, and unique serial number.
- Reverse: Features diagonally-oriented, repeating JM hallmarks.
- Each bar measures 3" X 5-1/8" X 1-1/8" in size.
- These particular bars will exhibit contact marks and/or toning.
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||100 troy oz|