|Metal Content:||100 troy oz|
Collectors and investors alike can appreciate the style of these vintage pressed bars made by the world-renowned Johnson Matthey company. They offer a unique style of Silver without diminishing their bullion investment appeal.
- Contains 100 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Most likely manufactured in the late 1980s.
- Obverse: The familiar JM logo, weight, purity, and unique serial number.
- Reverse: Features diagonally-oriented, repeating JM hallmarks.
- Each bar measures 3" X 5-1/8" X 1-1/8" in size.
- These particular bars will exhibit contact marks and/or toning.