This coin is highlighted by a Royal Canadian Mint branded black clamshell case lined with flock and protected by a customized sleeve that displays the winning photograph.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: RCM engravers used the image from the 2011 Canadian Geographic Wildlife Photograph of the year taken by Robert Ganz of Montreal, Quebec as inspiration when they designed your unique fine Silver coin. In your coin, you will admire the stunning contrast between the relief of the praying mantis and polished mirrorlike background of the coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this highly detailed Geographic Photo Praying Mantis coin to your cart today!