Mintage of only 7,500 coins. This Royal Canadian Mint 2012 Canada 1 oz Silver $20 coin commemorates the 50th anniversary of the Coast Guard.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each set is accompanied with a vial containing a small piece of steel from the bow of CCGS Louis S. St-Laurent taken during its refitting to keep the vessel operating until its replacement can be commissioned in 2017.
- Set is presented in the original box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Marine artist Yves Bérubé found his inspiration for this coin’s design while he was aboard an ice-locked ship and watched through a porthole as the Louis S. St-Laurent came to the rescue, a vision that perfectly embodies the CCG’s past, present and future.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this distinctive Silver coin and historic relic combination set to your cart today!