Robert Bateman’s painting, The Challenge, comes to life on this beautiful 1 oz proof Gold coin. A limited mintage of only 750 pieces adds to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold in a Proof finish.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 750 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II with a stylized design.
- Reverse: Features a detail from Robert Bateman’s painting, The Challenge. The original painting presents a massive bull moose emerging from dense, snow-dusted brush to gaze directly at the viewer, shoulders hunched below its massive head and antlers in a typical challenge pose. This detail features the moose’s head, antlers, and body, as the enormous animal stares aggressively from the shining polished ground of the coin’s reverse side.
Add this Gold $200 Moose Bateman's Challenge coin to your cart today!