This fourth release in the Royal Canadian Mint's series celebrating Canada's Chinese communities features a number of traditional good luck symbols. Just 8,888 of these .9999 fine Silver coins were minted, adding further luck and collectible appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes encapsulated in a maroon clamshell case protected by a black sleeve.
- Mintage of 8,888 coins, as 8 is a lucky number in Chinese culture.
- Obverse: Features the Susanna Blunt-likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Displays Three Degrees Creative Group's design featuring two deer, five bats and eight symbolic Gold coins surrounding a hologram showing small maple leaves.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
This beautiful, low mintage Silver coin would be an ideal gift for a loved one upon whom you wish to bestow good luck and fortune. Add this 2012 1 oz Silver Maple of Good Fortune coin to your cart today!
Three Degrees Creative Group, based in Vancouver, created this beautiful design to encompass a variety of good fortune symbols. The "Five Blessings" symbol, just above the date, represents all elements of good fortune: long life, health, virtue, wealth and peaceful old age.
The two deer pictured at the center of the design frolic against a tapestry of leaves dotted with eight figurative Gold coins representing great prosperity. The design centers around a selective hologram of three maple leaves presented in the celebratory golds, oranges, and crimsons of Chinese New Year festivities.