These .999 fine Silver Libertads feature the Angel of Independence on the obverse and the National Coat of Arms of Mexico on the reverse.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Mintage of 400,000 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your Silver Libertad in style by adding a nice display box to your order.
This magnificent 1 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 1994 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Silver Mexican Libertads -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver Libertads are one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. Since Silver Mexican Libertads are eligible for Precious Metals IRAs, they are a great way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free or click on the “Live Chat” button now to add Silver Mexican Libertads to your investment portfolio or bullion holdings today! APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|