This $5 Gold coin was issued to mark the 50th anniversary of America’s involvement in World War II from 1941-1945.
- Each coin contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- Coin comes in a U.S. Mint presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features an American soldier with his rifle and arm raised in victory.
- Reverse: Depicts a "V" for victory, also shown in Morse code.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your $5 World War II coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1993-W World War II Gold coin to your cart today!