|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
1989 is the inaugural the Austrian mint issued the 1 oz Gold Philharmonic making it a very desirable date to add to your collection.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 1989 Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today.