To ensure our customers receive only coins that have remained unopened from the U.S. Mint, APMEX has created a process called MintDirect® to guarantee each 1 oz Silver American Eagle comes directly from the U.S. Mint to you.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This MintDirect® tube contains 20 Silver American Eagles for a total Silver weight of 20 oz.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
MintDirect® tubes are the perfect way to begin your investment in Silver bullion. Add the 2005 Silver American Eagle MintDirect® tube to your cart today!
APMEX uses a special machine for this sealing process to ensure the products you receive are sealed completely, once they are removed directly from the mint boxes. The mint tubes are placed on the conveyor leading into the machine and the sealing process seals both ends of each tube with tamper-evident packaging. If this tube has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the tube is removed from the machine and then checked to ensure the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished tube of MintDirect® 2005 1 oz Silver American Eagle coins.
Once completed, the MintDirect® tubes are stored back in the vault until they are ordered by our customers. By using this process, APMEX can guarantee the coins you receive are in exactly the same condition and packaging as they were when they left the United States Mint.
The MintDirect® process provides you the assurance this product has not been opened, sorted or searched. Click here to learn all about MintDirect® products from APMEX.